House Manager / Chef / Cleaning
The House Manager/Chef/Cleaning position is the dream job for an experienced person that loves to run a live/work space, provide excellent, healthy food to tenants & guests, host lunch and dinners, and that likes to keep a super clean home.
The House Manager’s role is to help us keep things running smoothly at home and work. The House Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations at a high-end condo property in Miami, such as cleaning, cooking, inventory management, and other basic needs for the householders and NFTpay employees. The best prospect has a flexible time schedule and knows how to cook healthy and well balanced meals for 3-5 driven, successful, and philanthropic driven guests in a working and living environment. Duties include the maintenance of the house, concierge like services, etc.
- Home cleaning (3 bedrooms, 3.5 restrooms, common areas, balcony)
- Laundry, putting away clothing, changing linens
- Daily and weekly maintenance
- Cooking meals for the 2-3 co-living people and guests
- Served meals M-F and Meal Prep for post dinners, snack, and weekends
- Ordering grocery & keep food inventory
- Occasional, 8-16 person dinners
- Maintenance & Concierge
- Managing the household’s schedules and calendar
- Managing home maintenance and repair work
- Handling amazon deliveries and returns
- Running errands and performing necessary tasks
- Maintain a “smart-home” – wifi enabled smart lights, music, temperature, etc.
- 4 years or more experience
- Consistent learning & taking more/extra responsibilities
- Great communication skills
- English speaking
- Problem-Solving skills