Software Engineer, NFTs and Crypto
NFTpay is on a mission to bring a billion people into Web3 and NFTs and is focused on eliminating the barriers to making this happen. NFTpay’s core offering is focused on enabling potential NFT buyers to buy, sell and hold NFTs.
We are seeking experienced Software engineers to join our expanding team and help make this mission possible! The ideal candidate is a Web3 and crypto native or someone excited about the Web3 space and wants to break in.
This is an amazing chance to work with a fast-growing company at the intersection of NFTs and tech. You will see the insides of building blockchain technologies, creating innovative products for the NFT world, and launching NFT projects. You will be on the cutting edge of a major transformation of the Internet and we’re looking for the right person who sees this opportunity as the chance to be on the ground floor of something big.
What You Will Do:
- Build next generation features for our core NFTpay product offering with full technical ownership
- Design and implement systems that interact with blockchains and smart contracts across all major blockchains including Ethereum, Layer 2 networks, and other leading blockchain platforms
- Gain an intricate understanding of NFT protocols and further innovate on what they can do and how they can be used in interesting and unique ways
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Develop high quality and maintainable software
You Should Apply If:
- You have 5+ years of experience developing software
- You have an understanding of how to build secure, reliable, scalable software in a cloud-based environment.
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs, and you may even have dabbled with building your own Ethereum contracts.
- You have built and deployed production-quality software in a public cloud offering.
- You have built and maintained highly secure, scalable, and reliable public internet applications. e-commerce, financial trading, or payment processing are a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment or creating your own projects is a huge plus.
You should apply for this role if you do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt.